Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7524
Zone 2 National Capital
Zone 3 Mid Atlantic
Team Members: None
Technique Solutions, Inc. Services Experience:
Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
Configuration Management (CM) Support
Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
Points of Contact:
Holley Preston: Holley.Preston@technique-solutions.com
SeaPort Program Related Information:
Stuart Chung: Stuart.Chung@technique –solutions.com
Cedric Rice: Cedric.Rice@technique-solutions.com
Quality Assurance Program
Quality Assurance is a visible component of our corporate culture. Expanding on our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 20000 centered processes and procedures it is our mission to deliver quality products to ensure customer satisfaction and positive past performance is a shared responsibility throughout the organization. Our quality management approach ensures maximum return on investment in the form of improved product output, schedule and cost performance for our clients and it includes the following:
- Quality Planning. To ensure a thorough understanding of the work and to develop clear and mutually understood specifications for the required service. During the project initiation phase, we will seek to identify client specific preferences, expectations, and standards for task assignments.
- Personnel Evaluation and Assignment. When specific tasks arise, we will select the correct resources with the most relevant knowledge and skills to perform the assignment. Specific performance metrics are defined (and revised as needed) to monitor and assess progress throughout the project and for short-term assignments.
- Detailed Resource Assessment. We will work to ensure that adequate resources are made available to the Team staff for completion of assignments (this may include specialized and/or refresher training).
- Rigorous Performance Review. We will conduct on-going reviews of contract performance and staff performance to make sure that standards of performance are met or exceeded. Performance-related feedback from customers will be solicited continuously. Customer surveys will be conducted periodically to ensure that adequate, non-biased input is provided to assess performance.
- Recognizing and Rewarding Quality. Staff recognition programs including financial rewards for delivering exceptional services to our clients. These rewards provide incentives to Advanced Knowledge & Solutions personnel to perform above the standards identified in the DHS task orders.
- Customer Feedback. QA starts and ends with communication between the client and us. The Eagle II General Manager will schedule quarterly QA meetings with our customers. This feedback is used to remedy deficiencies and to improve our services. Feedback improves our effectiveness and ability to achieve client satisfaction.